Think Tank wraps up 2018 with awards, 2019 predictions
Think Tank host Mike O’Neil is wrapping up 2018 with a series of political awards and welcoming 2019 with some national predictions.
Panelists Republican turncoat Chuck Coughlin, trouble-making attorney Tom Ryan and guru-of-all-things Francine Hardaway join O’Neil in a fast-paced discussion of:
• 2018 Arizona Political Awards: Story of the Year, Person of the Year, Loser of the Year, Biggest Victory, Biggest Defeat, Biggest Surprise, Biggest Scam, more.
• 2018 National Political Awards: Top Story, Biggest Winners and Losers, Most Underreported Story, Biggest Surprise, and more.
• 2019 Arizona Predictions: Democratic and Republican Rising Stars, Which Sen. McSally will join the US Senate , Does a 31-29 AZ House means the Dems get to actually play a role in governing AZ?, Predictions
• 2019 National Political Predictions: What will the Mueller Report say, Will any Repubs actually stand up to Trump? Who? Will he face a Republican primary challenge?, D and R rising stars, What is the exact probability Donald Trump will still be President on Jan 1 2020, and more.
The Think Tank airs on KTAR News 92.3 FM on Sunday at 1-2 p.m. and repeats at 9-10 p.m.
Podcasts are available after each show is broadcast.
The Think Tank
- Francine Hardaway joins Think Tank to talk #MeToo, education and more
- Here are the best Instagram photos of Arizona from 2018
- Here are the most-read stories on KTAR.com for 2018
- Bundle up for wet New Year’s Eve, rest of cold week in metro Phoenix
- Meet a pastor and an attorney who are working with refugees in Phoenix