Accident shuts down ramp on eastbound Interstate 10 in Tempe
PHOENIX – An accident shut down an on-ramp on Interstate 10 on the Phoenix-Tempe border early Thursday, backing up traffic during the commuter rush.
The eastbound wreck at Broadway Road happened around 5 a.m. and closed one lane. The stalled traffic snaked all the way to the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport exit.
No other details were immediately available.
The ramp reopened around 7 a.m.
— Arizona DOT (@ArizonaDOT) December 6, 2018
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Wreck, spilled nails shut down Interstate 17 in Phoenix
- I-10 westbound traffic near Eloy diverted as safety project progresses
- DPS: No deaths in Arizona highway accidents over Thanksgiving weekend
- Wrong-way driver crashes into another car on Interstate 10 near Phoenix
- ADOT: Highway construction closures will be limited through holidays