Accident shuts down ramp on eastbound Interstate 10 in Tempe
PHOENIX – An accident shut down an on-ramp on Interstate 10 on the Phoenix-Tempe border early Thursday, backing up traffic during the commuter rush.
The eastbound wreck at Broadway Road happened around 5 a.m. and closed one lane. The stalled traffic snaked all the way to the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport exit.
No other details were immediately available.
The ramp reopened around 7 a.m.
— Arizona DOT (@ArizonaDOT) December 6, 2018
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona Department of Public Safety trooper injured in Phoenix crash
- Part of I-10 closed over weekend for South Mountain Freeway construction
- A little rain, a little fog roll into eastern parts of metro Phoenix
- Busy Tempe intersection closed after accident with police vehicle
- ADOT to shut down 1-mile stretch of major Phoenix street until March