Accident shuts down ramp on eastbound Interstate 10 in Tempe
PHOENIX – An accident shut down an on-ramp on Interstate 10 on the Phoenix-Tempe border early Thursday, backing up traffic during the commuter rush.
The eastbound wreck at Broadway Road happened around 5 a.m. and closed one lane. The stalled traffic snaked all the way to the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport exit.
No other details were immediately available.
The ramp reopened around 7 a.m.
— Arizona DOT (@ArizonaDOT) December 6, 2018
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Speeding driver ignores DPS, crashes near Phoenix freeway
- Another portion of future South Mountain Freeway open to drivers
- Interstate 10 widening south of Phoenix won’t include median barriers
- While inconveniencing Valley drivers, film crews benefit Arizona’s economy
- Southbound Loop 101 in Glendale reopened after wreck at 75th Ave.