Crash on Interstate 10 in downtown Phoenix causes long delays
PHOENIX — A crash on the Interstate 10 in downtown Phoenix has blocked the center lanes and caused a long backup.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the crash on the westbound portion of the highway near Seventh Street blocked three lanes around 12:15 p.m.
The roadway wasn’t completely cleared until around 1:30 p.m.
No other details were provided.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Breakfast joint Snooze to open sixth Valley location in downtown Phoenix
- Arizona pays tribute to Pearl Harbor heroes during Phoenix event
- Accident shuts down ramp on eastbound Interstate 10 in Tempe
- Unwrapping fun: Tamale Festival set for downtown Phoenix
- I-10 westbound traffic near Eloy diverted as safety project progresses