Crash on Interstate 10 in downtown Phoenix causes long delays
PHOENIX — A crash on the Interstate 10 in downtown Phoenix has blocked the center lanes and caused a long backup.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the crash on the westbound portion of the highway near Seventh Street blocked three lanes around 12:15 p.m.
The roadway wasn’t completely cleared until around 1:30 p.m.
No other details were provided.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Acclaimed Valley brewery opens downtown Phoenix beer garden
- Man struck by light rail in downtown Phoenix, expected to survive
- Entertainment center with mini-golf, food, drinks, more coming to Phoenix
- Part of I-10 closed over weekend for South Mountain Freeway construction
- Closures on Loop 101, Interstate 10 planned over the weekend