Interstate 17 reopens at Camelback Road following police situation
PHOENIX — Interstate 17 was reopened at Camelback Road in Phoenix following a police situation on Thursday, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The I-17 was originally closed in both directions at Camelback Road due to police activity on the freeway.
The southbound lanes were the first to reopen, while the northbound lanes opened shortly after.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- ADOT: No weekend freeway closures, part of 40th Street closed
- Lanes reopen after motorcycle crash closes I-10 EB in Goodyear
- Arizona county picks up $25M grant to build bridge across Verde River
- Wreck, spilled nails shut down Interstate 17 in Phoenix
- Pack of dogs captured safely after running along Phoenix freeway