Interstate 17 reopens at Camelback Road following police situation
PHOENIX — Interstate 17 was reopened at Camelback Road in Phoenix following a police situation on Thursday, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
The I-17 was originally closed in both directions at Camelback Road due to police activity on the freeway.
The southbound lanes were the first to reopen, while the northbound lanes opened shortly after.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Watch out for Interstate 10 restrictions in the Valley this weekend
- Online voting underway for 15 finalists in ADOT safety message contest
- Pecos Road intersection closing for 4 months for freeway construction
- DPS trooper rescues ducklings from storm drain on Arizona freeway
- Northbound I-17 reopened at Loop 101 following police activity in Phoenix