Fatal wreck shuts down Loop 101 North on-ramp in Glendale
PHOENIX — At least one person was killed early Thursday in a single-vehicle wreck on a Phoenix-area freeway.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said the collision shortly before 5 a.m. shut down the northbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Bethany Home Road in Glendale.
The ramp reopened shortly before 9 a.m.
No other details were immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Police release identity of suspect in fatal Glendale road-rage shooting
- Police: 1 teen killed, 1 teen injured in Glendale road rage incident
- Item that caused Phoenix freeway closures found to be a traffic counter
- Rideshare driver killed in accident at Scottsdale freeway
- Crash near Tatum Boulevard shuts down Loop 101 eastbound