Rapper Iggy Azalea’s Bad Girls Tour, Phoenix performance canceled
PHOENIX — Australian rapper Iggy Azalea’s “Bad Girls Tour” was canceled, the tour’s promoter Live Nation announced this week.
Azalea’s tour was expected to stop in Phoenix later this year, when she would have performed with Chicago rapper CupcakKe on Dec. 1 at Comerica Theatre.
According to Variety, the tour was canceled due to “unforeseen circumstances.”
Azalea said in a tweet that she was “genuinely disappointed” that the tour will not happen this year and that it was “not (her) call to make.”
The tour was scheduled to kick off Oct. 27 in Hollywood, Fla. and wrap on Dec. 4 in Houston.
Azalea released her EP “Survive the Summer” on Aug. 3 and made Billboard’s Hot 100 chart this summer with her song “Kream,” featuring Tyga.
Refunds are available at points of purchase only, according to promoter Live Nation. Internet and phone orders will automatically be canceled and refunded.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- She Said: UnderTow in Phoenix is a hidden gem that must be explored
- Tucson, Phoenix rated by website as Arizona’s best cities for singles
- ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic to perform in Phoenix in 2019 with full orchestra
- Valley Metro bus involved in Phoenix crash that injured 1
- Arizona Christian University relocating from Phoenix to Glendale