Rapper Iggy Azalea to bring Bad Girls Tour to Phoenix in December
PHOENIX — Australian rapper Iggy Azalea announced Tuesday that her Bad Girls Tour will stop in Phoenix later this year.
The Grammy-nominated “Fancy” singer will with perform with Chicago rapper CupcakKe on Dec. 1 at Comerica Theatre.
Presale tickets will be available Wednesday at 10 a.m., with tickets opening to the general public on Friday at 10 a.m.
For those who can’t make it to the Phoenix show, the tour will stop in Denver on Nov. 23, Salt Lake City on Nov. 24, San Jose on Nov. 27 and Los Angeles on Nov. 29.
The tour kicks off on Oct. 27 in Hollywood, Florida, and will wrap up on Dec. 4 in Houston.
Azalea released her EP “Survive the Summer” on Aug. 3 and made Billboard’s Hot 100 chart this summer with her song “Kream,” featuring Tyga.
KTAR News 92.3
- Phoenix district looking at plans for new schools due to overcrowding
- Valley advocates say Kavanaugh’s accuser ‘deserves to be heard’
- Ready for some rain? Storms expected in Phoenix area Wednesday
- Frank Lloyd Wright house goes on Phoenix market for $12.9M
- Phoenix mall to be home to $100M Nebraska-based health campus