Truck full of beer kegs turns over on Interstate 17 in Phoenix
PHOENIX — That was quite the keg roll. A semi-truck hauling kegs of beer in Phoenix lost its cargo along Interstate 17 Monday morning shortly after the height of commuter rush hour ended.
The accident blocked two southbound lanes near the Jomax Road exit.
There were no reports of injuries.
Traffic was getting by in the remaining open lanes.
Arizona Department of Public Safety troopers and a fire truck were on the scene.
No other details were immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 1 killed, 3 injured in hit-and-run crash in central Phoenix
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed in separate accidents in Phoenix, police say
- Part of I-10 closed over weekend for South Mountain Freeway construction
- Phoenix Open expected to impact traffic in north Scottsdale this week
- Glendale high school student seriously injured after being hit by car