Truck full of beer kegs turns over on Interstate 17 in Phoenix
PHOENIX — That was quite the keg roll. A semi-truck hauling kegs of beer in Phoenix lost its cargo along Interstate 17 Monday morning shortly after the height of commuter rush hour ended.
The accident blocked two southbound lanes near the Jomax Road exit.
There were no reports of injuries.
Traffic was getting by in the remaining open lanes.
Arizona Department of Public Safety troopers and a fire truck were on the scene.
No other details were immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Fatal wreck shuts down part of eastbound US 60 in Mesa
- Vehicles crash, roll over, land on roofs on State Route 51 in Phoenix
- No Phoenix-area freeway closures planned for Veterans Day weekend
- Wreck on Loop 101 in Tempe slows down morning traffic
- Four students hospitalized after school bus accident in Scottsdale