Silver Alert canceled after 51-year-old Scottsdale man was found safe
PHOENIX — The Scottsdale Police Department said Thursday a man who went missing two days earlier was found safe and returned to his care home.
A Silver Alert was issued Wednesday for 51-year-old Gordon Henry Zeena, who had last been seen in the area of Indian Bend and Hayden roads after 10 p.m. Tuesday, officials said.
He was located by the Phoenix Police Department.
Zeena did not have a cellphone or access to a vehicle.
He has a traumatic brain injury and minor dementia, but is communitive. Officials said his injury sometimes interferes with his memory.
In the past, officials said he had wandered away to his wife’s residence near Flagstaff, a local Phoenix homeless shelter or nearby stores.
He was described as 5-foot-4 and 188 pounds with grey hair and brown eyes.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Scottsdale body camera and Taser maker Axon to build new headquarters
- Here are the restaurants participating in Arizona Restaurant Week
- Creative Center of Scottsdale to rent former gun supplies store to artists
- Police still searching for Phoenix man suspected of murdering wife
- Silver Alert canceled after 77-year-old Mesa man found safe