Silver Alert canceled after 51-year-old Scottsdale man was found safe
PHOENIX — The Scottsdale Police Department said Thursday a man who went missing two days earlier was found safe and returned to his care home.
A Silver Alert was issued Wednesday for 51-year-old Gordon Henry Zeena, who had last been seen in the area of Indian Bend and Hayden roads after 10 p.m. Tuesday, officials said.
He was located by the Phoenix Police Department.
Zeena did not have a cellphone or access to a vehicle.
He has a traumatic brain injury and minor dementia, but is communitive. Officials said his injury sometimes interferes with his memory.
In the past, officials said he had wandered away to his wife’s residence near Flagstaff, a local Phoenix homeless shelter or nearby stores.
He was described as 5-foot-4 and 188 pounds with grey hair and brown eyes.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Why Scottsdale is considered one of the nation’s healthiest cities
- Tests fail to pinpoint cause of death for 3rd deceased Dolphinaris dolphin
- Ride share company Lyft debuts electric scooters in East Valley cities
- Street Eats Food Truck Festival coming to Scottsdale this weekend
- Surely you joust: Medieval Times seeks knights for new Scottsdale castle