Gary Allan the latest to join 2018 Arizona State Fair lineup
PHOENIX — Gary Allan is the latest artist to join the list of performers for the 2018 Arizona State Fair Concert Series.
Fans have the opportunity to experience a rebellious and raucous performance by Allan when he kicks off the concert series on Oct. 5.
Instead of giving out the 2018 lineup all at once, the fair is spreading out its concert series announcements throughout the summer.
The 2018 fair runs Oct. 5-28 at the fairgrounds at 19th Avenue and McDowell Road, with concerts each day at the Coliseum.
General admission concert series seating is free with admission to the fair, but tickets for reserved seats can be purchased for an additional fee.
Tickets for Allan’s show are available now.
Here are the previously released shows and ticket details:
• Oct. 6: The Flaming Lips (tickets available).
• Oct. 10: .38 Special (tickets available).
• Oct. 11: The Wallflowers (tickets available).
• Oct. 12: Fiesta Friday featuring MC Magic, Baby Bash, Lil Rob and Brown Boy (tickets available).
• Oct. 20: Big & Rich (tickets available).
• Oct. 24: Casting Crows (tickets available).
• Oct. 25: Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats (tickets available).
• Oct. 27-28: Sesame Street Live (tickets available).
See the state fair website for more information.