Elderly woman missing from Mesa care facility found dead
PHOENIX — A missing Mesa woman has been found dead, according to the Mesa Police Department.
Mary O’Sullivan-Schultz, 70, was located around 7 a.m. in the backyard of a large property in the 5000 block of E. Dragoon Avenue by the homeowner, who called authorities.
Police said the initial investigation showed no signs of foul play.
A Silver Alert was issued for O’Sullivan-Schultz after she left a Mesa care facility near Broadway and Higley roads around 2 a.m. on June 28.
She had been diagnosed as bipolar and also suffered from Alzheimer’s.
She was known to wonder from the facility.
- Mesa daughter, parents, avoid jail time for hiding baby in custody case
- Missing 76-year-old man found safe after being last seen in Mesa
- Mesa man arrested for impersonating officer; tried to pull over troopers
- Silver Alert canceled; Clarkdale man found safe after driving to Luke AFB
- Silver Alert cancelled after 85-year-old man last seen in Phoenix found