Elderly woman missing from Mesa care facility found dead
PHOENIX — A missing Mesa woman has been found dead, according to the Mesa Police Department.
Mary O’Sullivan-Schultz, 70, was located around 7 a.m. in the backyard of a large property in the 5000 block of E. Dragoon Avenue by the homeowner, who called authorities.
Police said the initial investigation showed no signs of foul play.
A Silver Alert was issued for O’Sullivan-Schultz after she left a Mesa care facility near Broadway and Higley roads around 2 a.m. on June 28.
She had been diagnosed as bipolar and also suffered from Alzheimer’s.
She was known to wonder from the facility.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for 38-year-old Pima County woman
- Waymo to hire hundreds for service center opening in Mesa
- Silver Alert canceled for 83-year-old Phoenix man with medical condition
- Silver Alert canceled for 77-year-old Phoenix man with dementia
- Valley schools weigh shift with start times, bus schedule over tardiness