Elderly woman missing from Mesa care facility found dead
PHOENIX — A missing Mesa woman has been found dead, according to the Mesa Police Department.
Mary O’Sullivan-Schultz, 70, was located around 7 a.m. in the backyard of a large property in the 5000 block of E. Dragoon Avenue by the homeowner, who called authorities.
Police said the initial investigation showed no signs of foul play.
A Silver Alert was issued for O’Sullivan-Schultz after she left a Mesa care facility near Broadway and Higley roads around 2 a.m. on June 28.
She had been diagnosed as bipolar and also suffered from Alzheimer’s.
She was known to wonder from the facility.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Mesa school custodian arrested for luring minor for sex over 3 years
- Mesa man indicted on 42 counts for homemade pipe bombs
- Mesa officials say an animal killed multiple cats, but residents aren’t sure
- Mesa dealing with a string of license plate thefts, police say
- Silver Alert canceled after 77-year-old Mesa man found safe