Manufacturing company completes move into Chandler facility
PHOENIX — A Valley manufacturer is now based in Chandler.
State Seal Company has completed its move into a building in the west Chandler employment corridor. The company, which makes custom seals and other components for various industries, is now on West Erie Street.
“We have been impressed by the business-friendly nature in the city of Chandler throughout the tenant improvement process and plan to be a long-term business in this growing community,” said Jason Saxton, president of State Seal.
The company, which was founded in 1966, began its move from Phoenix in December 2017. Aerospace and defense companies are among its customers.
Micah Miranda, economic-development director for Chandler, said the move will bring more money to the west side of the city.
“They currently have about 85 employees, which will be infusing new workforce spending — and discretionary spending — in the west Chandler employment corridor,” he said.
Miranda said State Seal’s move could bring more investment into west Chandler — and the city in general.
“Citywide, we have a vacancy rate of 4.7 percent,” he said. “On the office side … we have a vacancy rate of 10.9 percent.”
- Welcome to the Jungle! Uptown Jungle set to open in Phoenix suburb
- Chandler police arrest 12 in connection to drug trafficking organization
- 81-year-old woman found stabbed by grandson in Chandler apartment
- Waymo, Walmart partner to make shopping easier for Valley residents
- Silver Alert canceled after Chandler woman found safe in California