Two men in stable condition after multi-vehicle Phoenix crash
PHOENIX — A multi-vehicle accident resulted in two adult men being transported to the hospital on Saturday evening, the Phoenix Fire Department said.
Around 5:30 p.m., the department responded to the accident on 42nd Avenue and Camelback Road.
The crew had to use extrication tools to cut one of the patients out of the car.
Both men were in serious but stable condition.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix Fire Department recruitment period open until Feb. 4
- Elderly woman pronounced dead in south Phoenix house fire
- 4 killed in I-10 wreck identified as Arizonans, Californians
- Ex-Mesa attorney gets prison for 2017 crash that killed man
- Workers, horses safely evacuated from fire at Phoenix racetrack