Two men in stable condition after multi-vehicle Phoenix crash
PHOENIX — A multi-vehicle accident resulted in two adult men being transported to the hospital on Saturday evening, the Phoenix Fire Department said.
Around 5:30 p.m., the department responded to the accident on 42nd Avenue and Camelback Road.
The crew had to use extrication tools to cut one of the patients out of the car.
Both men were in serious but stable condition.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Students get firsthand training at university-owned hotel
- Fire destroys Phoenix furniture business overnight
- Phoenix Fire personnel heading home after helping with Florence
- Phoenix fire investigators make arrests in two arson cases
- GCU baseball field was training ground for group of Phoenix firefighters