Two men in stable condition after multi-vehicle Phoenix crash
PHOENIX — A multi-vehicle accident resulted in two adult men being transported to the hospital on Saturday evening, the Phoenix Fire Department said.
Around 5:30 p.m., the department responded to the accident on 42nd Avenue and Camelback Road.
The crew had to use extrication tools to cut one of the patients out of the car.
Both men were in serious but stable condition.
- Crews recover body of trapped worker days after drill rig topples
- 5 teenagers injured after fleeing Gilbert police, crashing car
- Tow truck rear ends Nissan Sentra, kills 66-year-old woman in Yuma
- Vehicle runs red light, hits Gilbert police car Saturday morning
- Volunteers join Phoenix firefighters in spreading word about water safety