Two men in stable condition after multi-vehicle Phoenix crash
PHOENIX — A multi-vehicle accident resulted in two adult men being transported to the hospital on Saturday evening, the Phoenix Fire Department said.
Around 5:30 p.m., the department responded to the accident on 42nd Avenue and Camelback Road.
The crew had to use extrication tools to cut one of the patients out of the car.
Both men were in serious but stable condition.
- Car driver killed after hitting a bus stopped at an intersection
- Free back-to-school vaccinations available in Phoenix on Saturday
- Phoenix firefighters find body in home after responding to fire call
- Phoenix police, highway trooper vehicles crash helping in pursuit
- Funeral for Phoenix firefighter set for Peoria church, veterans’ cemetery