Pink to perform Beautiful Trauma World Tour at Gila River Arena in 2019
PHOENIX — International pop icon Pink just gave us a reason to go to Gila River Arena.
She will perform in the Glendale arena as part of her Beautiful Trauma World Tour on March 30 next year.
That’s right – she’s still a rock star. She’s got her rock moves. But now, she needs you.
Presale tickets will go on sale Tuesday on Ticketmaster. They will be available to the general public beginning May 11.
Customers can redeem a copy of Pink’s new album, “Beautiful Trauma.”
Pink, born Alecia Moore, has been nominated for 19 Grammy Awards and won three. She also won a Daytime Emmy, three Billboard Music Awards and seven MTV Video Musician Awards.
Since her debut in 2000, she has sold over 50 million albums, 75 million singles and 2.4 million DVDs. She has had 15 singles in the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 chart, including four No. 1 songs.
Pink was named Billboard’s Woman of the Year in 2013.
If you’re unable to see her March 30, nearby concerts include Los Angeles shows on March 16, 17 and April 19, a Las Vegas performance on April 12 and a Denver and Salt Lake City show on April 1 and 3, respectively.
- Sierra Vista high school to resume operations Tuesday after bomb threat
- Mesa man indicted in case involving ‘graphic’ child pornography
- 3 companies, 2 in Arizona, ordered to pay employees $394K in back wages
- Rockets’ James Harden allegedly involved in Scottsdale incident
- ‘Peaceful sanctuary’: Laveen man growing tropical trees, plants in desert