Silver Alert cancelled after 70-year-old Phoenix man found safe with dog
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was cancelled after a Phoenix man was found with his dog.
Reyes Palomares, 70, was found safe near his home around 2:30 p.m. on Friday.
He was last seen around 6 p.m. on Thursday near 31st and Peoria avenues walking his white Chihuahua dog.
Palomares was last seen wearing a maroon, short-sleeved T-shirt with gray sleeves and jeans.
He was described as a 5-foot-3 inch, 135-pound male.
Palomares has gray hair and brown eyes.
He has a medical condition and might appear disoriented and confused, police said.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Woman arrested after boyfriend found beaten to death in Phoenix home
- Stanton responds to union claim that inaction as mayor led to robbery
- Sears files for bankruptcy, will close 3 stores in Phoenix area, 142 across US
- A little more rain predicted to spray Phoenix area this week
- Woman arrested for alleged manslaughter after Phoenix accident