Silver Alert cancelled after 70-year-old Phoenix man found safe with dog
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was cancelled after a Phoenix man was found with his dog.
Reyes Palomares, 70, was found safe near his home around 2:30 p.m. on Friday.
He was last seen around 6 p.m. on Thursday near 31st and Peoria avenues walking his white Chihuahua dog.
Palomares was last seen wearing a maroon, short-sleeved T-shirt with gray sleeves and jeans.
He was described as a 5-foot-3 inch, 135-pound male.
Palomares has gray hair and brown eyes.
He has a medical condition and might appear disoriented and confused, police said.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Thousands to take part in Women’s March in Phoenix on Saturday
- Federal employees line up in Phoenix for food boxes on 28th shutdown day
- Arizona man sentenced to 280 years in prison for child pornography
- Why was Hacienda HealthCare not licensed by Arizona?
- Arizona Department of Public Safety trooper injured in Phoenix crash