Silver Alert cancelled after 70-year-old Phoenix man found safe with dog
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was cancelled after a Phoenix man was found with his dog.
Reyes Palomares, 70, was found safe near his home around 2:30 p.m. on Friday.
He was last seen around 6 p.m. on Thursday near 31st and Peoria avenues walking his white Chihuahua dog.
Palomares was last seen wearing a maroon, short-sleeved T-shirt with gray sleeves and jeans.
He was described as a 5-foot-3 inch, 135-pound male.
Palomares has gray hair and brown eyes.
He has a medical condition and might appear disoriented and confused, police said.
- Stanton talks education, what keeps him up at night as resignation nears
- Valley Metro donates 5,000 books to students as part of annual campaign
- Arizona cities fare poorly in rankings of US park systems
- Phoenix ranks second in US in population growth from 2016 to ’17
- Vietnam veteran involved in dispute over Military Honor Park in Coolidge