Silver Alert cancelled after 70-year-old Phoenix man found safe with dog
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was cancelled after a Phoenix man was found with his dog.
Reyes Palomares, 70, was found safe near his home around 2:30 p.m. on Friday.
He was last seen around 6 p.m. on Thursday near 31st and Peoria avenues walking his white Chihuahua dog.
Palomares was last seen wearing a maroon, short-sleeved T-shirt with gray sleeves and jeans.
He was described as a 5-foot-3 inch, 135-pound male.
Palomares has gray hair and brown eyes.
He has a medical condition and might appear disoriented and confused, police said.
- Visitors at Phoenix Zoo can now see baby giraffe in person
- 77-year-old southeast Arizona man dies from drowning in monsoon storm
- Downtown Phoenix law school on probation cancels fall classes
- Arizona father accused of killing man who followed daughter into bathroom
- Mesa man indicted in case involving ‘graphic’ child pornography