Zillow is now buying and selling houses in the Phoenix area
PHOENIX –The online real-estate list service Zillow is expanding its Instant Offers program to the Phoenix area this spring.
According to a release, Instant Offers will allow home sellers to receive an offer on their home within two business days of going on the market.
The program is intended to offer an option for motivated sellers who prioritize a quick sale rather than maximum value for their home.
Phoenix is the third city to incorporate the Instant Offers program. In 2017, Las Vegas and Orlando began serving as the first two test markets.
Along with Phoenix, the Las Vegas test market is incorporating the program permanently.
Statistics from the testing showed the majority of sellers who requested an Instant Offer ended up selling their home with an agent.
In the Phoenix area, Zillow was partnering with local brokerage, West USA. The program matches agents from West USA with sellers to help broker the sale of the house.
The expansion also meant that Zillow will be entering the buyer’s and seller’s markets. Now, the company will no longer be confined to just listing houses.
Homes that were bought through the Instant Offers program will be repaired, updated and listed back on the market as quickly as possible, according to the release.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix ranked as third-best housing market for first-time buyers
- New downtown Phoenix condos will have prices starting under $180K
- Most housing markets shifting in favor of buyers, but Phoenix bucks trend
- Trial delayed for Mesa man accused of selling ammo to Vegas shooter
- Houston-bound United Airlines flight makes emergency landing in Phoenix