Zillow is now buying and selling houses in the Phoenix area
PHOENIX –The online real-estate list service Zillow is expanding its Instant Offers program to the Phoenix area this spring.
According to a release, Instant Offers will allow home sellers to receive an offer on their home within two business days of going on the market.
The program is intended to offer an option for motivated sellers who prioritize a quick sale rather than maximum value for their home.
Phoenix is the third city to incorporate the Instant Offers program. In 2017, Las Vegas and Orlando began serving as the first two test markets.
Along with Phoenix, the Las Vegas test market is incorporating the program permanently.
Statistics from the testing showed the majority of sellers who requested an Instant Offer ended up selling their home with an agent.
In the Phoenix area, Zillow was partnering with local brokerage, West USA. The program matches agents from West USA with sellers to help broker the sale of the house.
The expansion also meant that Zillow will be entering the buyer’s and seller’s markets. Now, the company will no longer be confined to just listing houses.
Homes that were bought through the Instant Offers program will be repaired, updated and listed back on the market as quickly as possible, according to the release.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Route between Phoenix, Las Vegas gets a $155M boost from ADOT
- Phoenix housing market picks up while other major markets slow down
- Mesa man indicted in Nevada court for manufacturing ammo without license
- Portion of Interstate 11 between Phoenix, Vegas opens to drivers
- Arizona home values on the rise even with strict land-use restrictions