San Diego-based Donut Bar to open new location in Scottsdale
PHOENIX – A San Diego-based donut shop is expanding to the Valley, with a new location set to open in Scottsdale.
The Donut Bar has been featured as one of the best donut shops in the country, and named as the best overall in California by Thrillist.
The company announced Wednesday that it would be opening eight new locations, including the one in Arizona.
Known for its unique twist on the famous breakfast treat, the Donut Bar has been made famous for its unique twist.
From pretzel-shaped donuts to a grilled cheese donut, the unique combinations of names and flavor are what makes the Donut Bar one of the best.
And if that wasn’t enough, the Donut Bar is also, well, a bar, offering the perfect alcohol that will pair with a sweet treat.
There is no word on when or where in Scottsdale the company’s first Arizona location will be located. But if the lines are as long as the company’s Instagram portrays, it will surely be a hit in the Valley.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- US Rep.-elect Greg Stanton looks to address gun violence at federal level
- Phoenix-area man among 5 Marines killed in aircraft crash near Japan
- Arizona making progress in battle against opioid epidemic
- Arizona school lunches won’t change after feds scale back regulations
- Southern California agency OKs water plan that awaits Arizona’s approval