Part of westbound I-10 at US 60 in Tempe blocked due to crash
PHOENIX — Drivers in the Phoenix area should expect to hit some traffic on their way home.
All of the lanes, except for the HOV and exit lane, on the westbound Interstate 10 at the U.S. 60 in Tempe were blocked on Tuesday due to a crash.
The Arizona Department of Transportation alerted drivers to the crash around 5 p.m., right in the heart of rush hour. All lanes reopened just after 6 p.m.
No other details were immediately available.
- Phoenix officer injured in crash identified, remains critical
- Closures, restrictions of I-10 in Phoenix to continue this weekend
- Phoenix officer in critical condition after Cave Creek car crash
- I-10 near Sky Harbor to be restricted overnight this week for maintenance
- Interstate 10 from Arizona to New Mexico closed due to dust storm