Part of westbound I-10 at US 60 in Tempe blocked due to crash
PHOENIX — Drivers in the Phoenix area should expect to hit some traffic on their way home.
All of the lanes, except for the HOV and exit lane, on the westbound Interstate 10 at the U.S. 60 in Tempe were blocked on Tuesday due to a crash.
The Arizona Department of Transportation alerted drivers to the crash around 5 p.m., right in the heart of rush hour. All lanes reopened just after 6 p.m.
No other details were immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Fiery wreck shuts down part of I-10 in southeastern Arizona
- 80,000-pound concrete truck crashes, closes highway in Phoenix area
- Four dead, I-10 closed after massive wreck north of Tucson
- 11-year-old pedestrian injured in crash with school bus in Scottsdale
- 1 dead in crash on 99th Avenue near Interstate 10 in West Valley