Part of westbound I-10 at US 60 in Tempe blocked due to crash
PHOENIX — Drivers in the Phoenix area should expect to hit some traffic on their way home.
All of the lanes, except for the HOV and exit lane, on the westbound Interstate 10 at the U.S. 60 in Tempe were blocked on Tuesday due to a crash.
The Arizona Department of Transportation alerted drivers to the crash around 5 p.m., right in the heart of rush hour. All lanes reopened just after 6 p.m.
No other details were immediately available.
- Woman walking on freeway killed, DPS shuts down interstate near Phoenix
- Windy conditions, blowing dust challenge Arizona drivers
- SR 260 open after being closed both directions near Payson
- Travel time estimates not showing up on I-10, ADOT blames construction
- Family of woman killed in Tempe self-driving car accident settles with Uber