Part of westbound I-10 at US 60 in Tempe blocked due to crash
PHOENIX — Drivers in the Phoenix area should expect to hit some traffic on their way home.
All of the lanes, except for the HOV and exit lane, on the westbound Interstate 10 at the U.S. 60 in Tempe were blocked on Tuesday due to a crash.
The Arizona Department of Transportation alerted drivers to the crash around 5 p.m., right in the heart of rush hour. All lanes reopened just after 6 p.m.
No other details were immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Victims identified after small plane crashes into Payson home
- Fatal accident closes stretch of Interstate 10 in Goodyear
- Improvement projects to restrict Interstate 10 over weekend
- Phoenix officer seriously injured in car accident early Wednesday
- State Route 87 in south-central Arizona to close for 2 months