Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix-area man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Tuesday after a missing Phoenix-area man was found safe, officials said.
David Butler, who had last been seen at his home near Kings Ranch Road and U.S. 60 in Gold Canyon, was found safely in Mesa about nine hours later.
The 71-year-old suffers from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for Phoenix-area man missing for days
- Silver Alert canceled after 77-year-old Mesa man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after 72-year-old Gilbert man was located
- Silver Alert canceled for 78-year-old Surprise man with mild dementia
- Silver Alert canceled for 84-year-old Gilbert man believed to have dementia