Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix-area man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Tuesday after a missing Phoenix-area man was found safe, officials said.
David Butler, who had last been seen at his home near Kings Ranch Road and U.S. 60 in Gold Canyon, was found safely in Mesa about nine hours later.
The 71-year-old suffers from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled after Mesa man with dementia found safe
- Silver Alert for missing Phoenix man ends with safe discovery in Yuma
- Silver Alert canceled after 17-year-old Phoenix boy with autism found safe
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Mesa woman found
- Silver Alert canceled for 94-year-old woman with severe Alzheimer’s