Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix-area man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Tuesday after a missing Phoenix-area man was found safe, officials said.
David Butler, who had last been seen at his home near Kings Ranch Road and U.S. 60 in Gold Canyon, was found safely in Mesa about nine hours later.
The 71-year-old suffers from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Apache Junction woman
- Silver Alert cancelled after Scottsdale man found safe in California
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 74-year-old Mesa man
- Silver Alert cancelled after 70-year-old Phoenix man found safe with dog
- Silver Alert canceled for previously missing 69-year-old Gilbert man