Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix-area man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Tuesday after a missing Phoenix-area man was found safe, officials said.
David Butler, who had last been seen at his home near Kings Ranch Road and U.S. 60 in Gold Canyon, was found safely in Mesa about nine hours later.
The 71-year-old suffers from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Silver Alert canceled for man traveling toward Mohave County
- Silver Alert canceled after Chandler woman found safe in California
- Missing 76-year-old man found safe after being last seen in Mesa
- Silver Alert canceled; Clarkdale man found safe after driving to Luke AFB
- Silver Alert cancelled after 85-year-old man last seen in Phoenix found