‘Curvy’ Instagrammer’s response to hot husband question goes viral
An Instagram user was going viral for her response to someone asking how a curvy woman was able to land a man with a six-pack.
In the post, Jenna Kutcher said she was taken aback by how someone could ask her that. She said she has struggled with being married to her husband, Drew, at times because of the different ways their bodies look.
“Why should I, a curvy girl get him? I feel unworthy and when I write narratives in my head that because I am not thin, I don’t deserve him,” she wrote.
But then Kutcher said she realized that her relationship was far more than skin-deep.
“This man has embraced every curve, every dimple, pound and pimple for the last ten years and has always me reminded me that I’m beautiful even when my inner dialogue doesn’t match (and when I haven’t showered in days,)” she wrote.
“I am so much more than my body, so is he, and so are you.”
Kutcher received a lot of support in the comments, with many people telling her she was beautiful and to ignore one dumb comment in favor of thousands of positive ones.
In an interview with the New York Post, Kutcher said she hoped her experience on Instagram encourages other women to embrace their bodies.
“I want to set an example for women to wait for the man who sees you and loves you and your flaws and accepts you,” she said.
- Here are the best Instagram photos of Arizona from 2018
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Phoenix-area burger joint wins award, closes for a day after selling out of food
- Phoenix woman goes viral for sharing health journey on Instagram
- Strike a pose: Grand Canyon ranks as Arizona’s most ‘Instagrammed’ spot