Adorable Australian shepherd conquers his fear of slides
You know that feeling of complete excitement when you finally face your fears and accomplish something great?
So does Cooper, this adorable Australian shepherd.
A video showed Cooper in a peculiar situation on a playground at a local park.
When his owner tempted to coach him down the slide, he hesitated, crying as he frantically searched for an alternate way down.
Slowly but surely he tested the slide, putting half of his body on it before retreating.
Finally, he gained the courage to make his way down, though he did it in a pretty epic way. Instead of sliding, Cooper jumped, almost clearing the entire slide before finding comfort at the feet of his owner.
His show of resiliency to conquer the slide is heartwarming, especially after many dog lovers were probably screaming for Cooper’s owner to help him down.
- Teen who was struck by lightning at Phoenix-area park speaks out
- Phoenix residents not walking dogs on park trails in 100-plus temperatures
- Wildlife World Zoo in West Valley welcomes newborn giraffe
- YouTube video shows off epic self-direction campaign
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song