Buckeye police: Human bones discovered in Buckeye field
PHOENIX — An investigation is underway after bones were discovered at a Buckeye farm on Thursday.
Officials identified the remains as human but are unsure whether they are from an adult or child.
The bones were found near State Route 85 and Interstate 10 in a field.
Until further examination is done to properly identify the bones, authorities have no additional information at this time.
- MCSO investigating human remains found at Phoenix-area business
- County officials declare missing boy’s cause of death as ‘undetermined’
- RentCafe: Phoenix apartment rent prices continue to rise
- Phoenix ranks second in US in population growth from 2016 to ’17
- Army recruiter charged with sexual conduct with Phoenix-area minor