Buckeye police: Human bones discovered in Buckeye field
PHOENIX — An investigation is underway after bones were discovered at a Buckeye farm on Thursday.
Officials identified the remains as human but are unsure whether they are from an adult or child.
The bones were found near State Route 85 and Interstate 10 in a field.
Until further examination is done to properly identify the bones, authorities have no additional information at this time.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Buckeye, Oro Valley top list of 20 safest cities in Arizona
- Ex-boyfriend charged with first-degree murder in 19-year-old’s death
- Body of 19-year-old woman missing from Phoenix home found in Buckeye
- Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office investigating after body found in Buckeye
- Hybrid semi-truck company shifts plant plans from Buckeye to Coolidge