Buckeye police: Human bones discovered in Buckeye field
PHOENIX — An investigation is underway after bones were discovered at a Buckeye farm on Thursday.
Officials identified the remains as human but are unsure whether they are from an adult or child.
The bones were found near State Route 85 and Interstate 10 in a field.
Until further examination is done to properly identify the bones, authorities have no additional information at this time.
- Lab tests continue on human bones found in Buckeye
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from past weekend
- Company announces $1B plan to build hydrogen-electric trucks in Arizona
- Buckeye woman dies after being struck in chest with stray bullet
- Dairy farmer Sine Kerr will take over vacant Arizona Senate seat