I’ll take two: Burger Battle returning to Scottsdale later this month
Things are going to get meaty on March 23 at the Scottsdale Waterfront when the Burger Battle makes its return.
The 21-and-over event will offer burger samples from 17 of the Valley’s best restaurants.
Attendees will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite burger and select a people’s choice winner, while a panel of culinary experts and local celebrities will select the judge’s choice winner.
Participants will include Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company, Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers, Four Peaks Brewing Company, Ailoi Gourmet Burger and a slew of others.
A variety of ice cold beer will be offered to wash down all those delicious burgers.
Admission to the 7 p.m. event starts at $65 and topped out at $85. VIP passes — which include early entry — were still available.
Tickets include unlimited burger, fries and shake samples, along with lawn games and live entertainment. VIP guests will get all of that and some special gifts.
Burger Battle makes the list of one of my favorite food events because of the variety of creative burgers you will sample. With an array of meats, toppings and inventive ingredients, you will sometimes forget you are eating a burger.
I am looking forward to what the chefs have in store for us this year! I will be stuffing my face and posting live on Instagram — @WhereShouldWeEat — throughout the night!
- Here are the restaurants participating in Arizona Restaurant Week
- She Said: Fall for the best Phoenix-area food and drink festivals this fall
- Chick-fil-A adds Phoenix area as test site for spicy chicken menu addition
- No More Deaths duels with Border Patrol over water, food for migrants
- Giordano’s to officially open another Phoenix-area location in fall