I’ll take two: Burger Battle returning to Scottsdale later this month
Things are going to get meaty on March 23 at the Scottsdale Waterfront when the Burger Battle makes its return.
The 21-and-over event will offer burger samples from 17 of the Valley’s best restaurants.
Attendees will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite burger and select a people’s choice winner, while a panel of culinary experts and local celebrities will select the judge’s choice winner.
Participants will include Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company, Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers, Four Peaks Brewing Company, Ailoi Gourmet Burger and a slew of others.
A variety of ice cold beer will be offered to wash down all those delicious burgers.
Admission to the 7 p.m. event starts at $65 and topped out at $85. VIP passes — which include early entry — were still available.
Tickets include unlimited burger, fries and shake samples, along with lawn games and live entertainment. VIP guests will get all of that and some special gifts.
Burger Battle makes the list of one of my favorite food events because of the variety of creative burgers you will sample. With an array of meats, toppings and inventive ingredients, you will sometimes forget you are eating a burger.
I am looking forward to what the chefs have in store for us this year! I will be stuffing my face and posting live on Instagram — @WhereShouldWeEat — throughout the night!
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- FJI.design offering ‘Design it Forward’ for growing food or drink business
- Six Phoenix-area restaurants named among best in US for outdoor dining
- Celebrate National Donut Day with the Valley’s most drool-inducing treats
- Arizona group aims to give free meals to more low-income students
- He Said: Biltmore Bobby-Q offers cool, light summer options
- Celebrate International Sushi Day at the best Phoenix-area sushi spots
- She Said: Gadzooks isn't just for lunch and dinner, they have breakfast, too
- She Said: Where to go to celebrate Kentucky Derby, Cinco de Mayo
- She Said: Chef Wade's food truck takes mac 'n' cheese to another level