Flagstaff, Grand Canyon make list of trendiest spring break destinations
PHOENIX — Spring break season has commenced, bringing in warm temperatures and pushing the cold, Winter weather out.
It also means for those lucky enough, flocking to various destinations to spend a week away from reality in the Spring.
Brit + Co decided it was the best time to release its list of the trendiest spring break destinations in the U.S., and surprisingly enough, one northern Arizona city beat out other cities surrounded by sand and the ocean.
Thanks to its close vicinity to the Grand Canyon National Park, Flagstaff made the list at No. 3, beating out the likes of Destin, Fla. and San Jose, Calif.
Brit + Co referenced Flagstaff’s humid air along with the hiking trails at the Grand Canyon that present breathtaking views of the red rocks and Colorado River that cuts through the canyon.
Beating out Flagstaff were Kahului, Hawaii at No. 2 and Colorado Springs, Colo. at No. 1.
- Northern Arizona cities covered in snow after overnight storm
- Here’s why parents will want to log on to Apple’s new Families page
- Snow storm expected to hit northern Arizona this upcoming weekend
- Some students won’t pay more under Arizona university tuition proposals
- Tesla to raise Supercharger rates in US, nearly double in Arizona