Police searching for missing woman after toddler found abandoned
PHOENIX – Phoenix police are asking for the public’s assistance in locating a missing 21-year-old woman after her infant child was found abandoned.
According to Sgt. Jonathan Howard, Jasmine Rain Dunbar was last seen with her 7-month-old child around 9 p.m. on Tuesday at a residence near 51st Avenue and Thomas Road in Phoenix.
Howard said the child was found about an hour later after motorists called police to report seeing the child in the area of 83rd Avenue and Camelback Road.
Dunbar is described as 5 feet, 6 inches tall and 145 pounds with brown eyes and hair.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Dunbar to contact the Phoenix Police Department.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Arizona firefighters sent to Texas to help battle multiple wildfires
- Sen. Jeff Flake threatens Trump with impeachment if he fires Mueller
- Touchdown! Arizona releases redesigned ASU license plates
- Superintendent Douglas says Arizona must find new ways to fund education
- Trump’s plan to seek death penalty for drug traffickers may not be effective