Head of Scottsdale company surprises first-ever employee with Tesla
PHOENIX — More than a decade ago, Hamid Shojaee hired Dan Suceava as the first full-time employee at his Scottsdale-based software company Axosoft.
Since then, Axosoft has won several awards and has gained thousands of big-name global customers, including Nike, Verizon Wireless, Disney, Lego, Intel and the U.S. Army.
Shojaee attributed the company’s success to the hard work and dedication of Suceava — so, in order to thank him, Shojaee decided to give him the gift of a lifetime: A Tesla Model 3.
In a YouTube video, the boss decided to bring his employees out to the company parking lot — where they surrounded the car and revealed it, to the shock and awe of Suceava.
At first, Suceava is stunned — after all, his boss just surprised him with a $35,000 luxury vehicle. But that was not all Shojaee had in store: Suceava’s wife was even there to surprise him as well.
The employee eventually overcame his shock enough to get behind the wheel — and rev the vehicle up to 70-plus mph.
- Free speech lawsuit against Arizona State University reaches agreement
- Prosecutors say doctor’s prescriptions caused Arizona woman’s death
- California-based chocolate factory to move location to Phoenix area
- Arizona hotels recognized in national awards for service, romance, luxury
- Pair of Arizona county courts try new small claims program