Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
PHOENIX — Two Phoenix police officers and a woman were injured in a crash during the Thursday rush hour commute, officials said.
The Phoenix Fire Department said one of the officers suffered a non-life-threatening leg injury and the other was transported to a local hospital for precautionary reasons.
The woman was also transported for minor injuries.
The crash happened near Camelback Road and Interstate 17. Drivers were urged to avoid the area as investigators looked into the incident.
More details were not immediately known.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Two people in critical condition after shooting in Phoenix
- Phoenix Zoo welcomes 4-year-old tiger from Washington state
- Dallas-based company says it will reopen Florence Hospital next year
- Rain showers in Phoenix expected Thursday, may last through Friday
- Arizona deputies credit police dog with finding $9K worth of meth