Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
PHOENIX — Two Phoenix police officers and a woman were injured in a crash during the Thursday rush hour commute, officials said.
The Phoenix Fire Department said one of the officers suffered a non-life-threatening leg injury and the other was transported to a local hospital for precautionary reasons.
The woman was also transported for minor injuries.
The crash happened near Camelback Road and Interstate 17. Drivers were urged to avoid the area as investigators looked into the incident.
More details were not immediately known.
- Phoenix expected to reach high temperatures of 90 degrees Thursday
- Homeowner shoots armed man who refused to leave Phoenix home
- Flagstaff cop who punched woman in video indicted again for assault
- Phoenix police searching for suspect in 2012 homicide
- California-based chocolate factory to move location to Phoenix area