Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
PHOENIX — Two Phoenix police officers and a woman were injured in a crash during the Thursday rush hour commute, officials said.
The Phoenix Fire Department said one of the officers suffered a non-life-threatening leg injury and the other was transported to a local hospital for precautionary reasons.
The woman was also transported for minor injuries.
The crash happened near Camelback Road and Interstate 17. Drivers were urged to avoid the area as investigators looked into the incident.
More details were not immediately known.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Man killed after school bus crash in Apache Junction, no students hurt
- Phoenix woman turns to street drug dealers to cope with pain
- Here are the restaurants participating in Arizona Restaurant Week
- Pedestrian killed in Phoenix when trailer’s back wheels went on sidewalk
- President Donald Trump will not make Phoenix visit this month