Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
PHOENIX — Two Phoenix police officers and a woman were injured in a crash during the Thursday rush hour commute, officials said.
The Phoenix Fire Department said one of the officers suffered a non-life-threatening leg injury and the other was transported to a local hospital for precautionary reasons.
The woman was also transported for minor injuries.
The crash happened near Camelback Road and Interstate 17. Drivers were urged to avoid the area as investigators looked into the incident.
More details were not immediately known.
- Grocery chain Safeway closing two Phoenix-area stores
- US Marshals in Phoenix warn of nationwide phone scam
- Phoenix residents work for 4 years to earn enough for down payment
- Stolen 2-month-old puppy returned safely to Phoenix animal shelter
- Two suffer life-threatening injuries after car crashes into pole in Glendale