Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
PHOENIX — Two Phoenix police officers and a woman were injured in a crash during the Thursday rush hour commute, officials said.
The Phoenix Fire Department said one of the officers suffered a non-life-threatening leg injury and the other was transported to a local hospital for precautionary reasons.
The woman was also transported for minor injuries.
The crash happened near Camelback Road and Interstate 17. Drivers were urged to avoid the area as investigators looked into the incident.
More details were not immediately known.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Man accused of fatally stabbing woman after car crash on freeway
- Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix man, 72, was found in good health
- Phoenix police chief reminds drivers to exercise caution after officer’s death
- Kate Gallego sworn in as Phoenix’s 61st mayor, renews campaign vows
- Phil Collins isn’t dead, and he’s coming to Phoenix this fall