Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
On Thursday, hosts Bruce St. James and Pamela Hughes will dedicate all three hours of their show from 9 a.m. to noon on KTAR News 92.3 FM on gun violence in schools.
Related: LISTEN LIVE to KTAR News 92.3 FM
The show will feature three special guests:
- Joe Thomas, the president of the Arizona Education Association, will discuss the possibility of arming teachers and the dangers the job now may pose.
- Former Arizona Attorney General Grant Woods will call into the show.
- Dave Laird, the director of training C2 Tactical, will talk about proper gun training techniques.
Listeners will also be able to call in to give their reactions at 602-200-2733.
- Suspect in deadly Maryland newspaper shooting denied bail
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Two groups of young people aim to shake up Arizona’s voter rolls
- Shooting rampage highlights dangers of profession, Phoenix lawyer says