Passengers endure 8-hour flight with screaming child
PHOENIX — We’ve all been there.
You are sitting on the airplane, maybe getting ready to take a nap or possibly an in-flight beverage, and your — somewhat — peaceful experience is interrupted by a screaming child.
Now, imagine sitting through it for eight hours, just like the passengers on this flight from Germany to Newark, New Jersey had to do.
The child, who managed to sit on top of seats and run in the aisle, was recorded screaming at the top of his lungs — even before the plane started moving.
And the rest of the time spent in the cabin seemed like much of the same as the child continued his tirade for the whole trip.
Maybe it’s time for a road trip instead.
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade
- Chinese police officer lends helping hand to man crossing busy street
- Watch this video of the most relaxed bear cub you’ll ever see
- Kid loses her mind over My Little Pony DVD, has best day ever
- Dealership bombarded with large hail, multiple vehicles damaged