Driver crashes into Phoenix house, occupants unharmed
PHOENIX — A driver in a sedan plowed into a Phoenix home early Monday, injuring only herself but destroying part of the house.
Police said everyone in the house near 39th and Dunlap avenues was all right.
The driver was taken to the hospital for treatment of minor wounds.
The crash woke up the household around 4 a.m.
- 3 people, including 1 child, injured in central Phoenix car accident
- Phoenix police searching for suspect in horse abuse case
- US 60 westbound at Loop 101 reopens after accident
- Small plane crashes onto Phoenix street, claims lives of 2 onboard
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend