Driver crashes into Phoenix house, occupants unharmed
PHOENIX — A driver in a sedan plowed into a Phoenix home early Monday, injuring only herself but destroying part of the house.
Police said everyone in the house near 39th and Dunlap avenues was all right.
The driver was taken to the hospital for treatment of minor wounds.
The crash woke up the household around 4 a.m.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Woman says she pulled daughter out of Hacienda after sex assault
- Phoenix’s Pot of Gold festival offers refunds after Cardi B cancels
- John and Cindy McCain’s luxury condo in Phoenix listed for $3.1 million
- Phoenix-area drivers face morning fog after light but steady rainfall
- Entertainment center with mini-golf, food, drinks, more coming to Phoenix