Driver crashes into Phoenix house, occupants unharmed
PHOENIX — A driver in a sedan plowed into a Phoenix home early Monday, injuring only herself but destroying part of the house.
Police said everyone in the house near 39th and Dunlap avenues was all right.
The driver was taken to the hospital for treatment of minor wounds.
The crash woke up the household around 4 a.m.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona high court to hear appeal from stationery business
- 71-year-old suspect fatally shot by deputy US marshal in north Phoenix
- Body found in Phoenix park, police say death doesn’t appear to be suspicious
- Here are some Phoenix-area restaurants to eat at on Thanksgiving
- Spend the night with the Rolling Stones at State Farm Stadium in May