Driver crashes into Phoenix house, occupants unharmed
PHOENIX — A driver in a sedan plowed into a Phoenix home early Monday, injuring only herself but destroying part of the house.
Police said everyone in the house near 39th and Dunlap avenues was all right.
The driver was taken to the hospital for treatment of minor wounds.
The crash woke up the household around 4 a.m.
- Phoenix celebrates Chinese New Year with weekend-long festival
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Scottsdale’s Beat the Heat race to return in June after five-year hiatus
- Phoenix high school student arrested for bringing loaded gun on campus
- Arizona House panel OKs felony for rule-breaking marijuana doctors