Sights from the Opening Ceremony of the 2018 Olympic Games
The 2018 Pyeongchang Olympic Games have officially begun, as the Olympic flame has been lit at the conclusion of the Opening Ceremony.
There are 92 countries competing in the Olympic Games, all of which were on display for the world to see during the Opening Ceremony.
Here is a look at just some of the sights from the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympic Games Opening Ceremony.
- Scottsdale rated second-best city in country for retirement
- Independent groups have spent $6 million in Arizona’s Senate race
- Teacher candidacies surge in wake of spring walkouts
- ACLU spends $720K in opposition to Joe Arpaio’s Senate bid
- Real Wild & Woody 2018 celebrates craft beer in downtown Phoenix