Incredible Scottsdale home hits market for $9.5 million
PHOENIX — A 7.5-acre Scottsdale home located in the mountains of Pinnacle Peak Park has been listed online for $9.5 million.
The eight-bedroom mansion located off Pima Road and Rio Verde Drive is owned by American Investor Peter Lynch.
The residence offers a wide array of features throughout the home while coming with a spectacular view of the desert mountain landscape.
The compound features an outdoor patio and fireplace near the giant pool and jacuzzi and a kitchen that comes with dark wood cabinets and an island topped with marble countertops.
There is also a living room with a massive floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace and a master bedroom that offers views of the Arizona mountains from the outdoor balcony.
And in case you weren’t sure if there was enough fireplaces, there is another one in the master bathroom next to the bathtub. The bathroom also features a marble countertop vanities.
The house is located in the Estancia community. The 640-acre private club offers residents and members access to a Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole championship golf course, a clubhouse with a steam room, a fitness center, basketball and tennis courts and much more.
The home was listed by Walt Danley and Julie Rohr of Walt Danley Realty.
- Gov. Doug Ducey among keynote speakers for Phoenix Startup Week
- Arizona Snowbowl closed on President’s Day due to high winds
- Man fatally shot by officer at Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona stories from President’s Day weekend
- Mark Kelly calls for gun control legislation after Florida shooting