Wet n’ Wild Phoenix hiring 500 people ahead of seasonal opening
PHOENIX — Summer is right around the corner, which means young adults across the Valley are prepping their resumes and gearing up to apply for a summer job.
But for those looking to stay cool in the Arizona heat, we’ve got some good news for you: Wet n’ Wild Phoenix is hiring more than 500 people to 15 different positions ahead of its seasonal opening in March.
Wet n’ Wild spokeswoman Heather Austin told KTAR News 92.3 FM the positions range from lifeguards to cashiers to security guards and everything in between.
Austin said anyone 16 and older is welcome to apply.
Prospective employees can apply for a position on Wet n’ Wild’s website. Austin said the types of interviews that will take place are both over-the-phone and in-person interviews.
Hiring will start over the next month or so and will continue through the end of the summer.
Wet n’ Wild is located near Pinnacle Peak Road and 43rd Avenue in north Phoenix.
Austin said the 2018 season will kick off on March 17 and will continue through October.
KTAR News’ Martha Maurer contributed to this report.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for ailing 85-year-old man from Surprise
- Cold front brings coldest temperatures of season into Phoenix area
- Thousands line Phoenix streets for Veterans Day Parade
- Can’t wait for Christmas? Glendale holiday events start Saturday
- Man in custody as crews battle north Phoenix apartment building fire