YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
It’s a project that’s been nearly a year in the making.
Melbourne-based animator Izac Less debuted his “pop culture typography” project on the video-sharing platform YouTube last month and boy, is it a cool one.
The nearly 3-and-a-half minute long video is an “animated tribute to the typography associated with all of our favorite films, TV shows, and video games,” according to Uncrate.com.
From “Harry Potter” to “Titanic” to “Stranger Things,” Less made sure to include all of the classics, both old and new.
And if you cannot recognize them all, no worries: Less also made sure to create a labeled version of the same video.
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade
- Chinese police officer lends helping hand to man crossing busy street
- White House, Trump weigh in on ‘Laurel’ versus ‘Yanny’ debate
- Ex-Flagstaff police officer caught on video punching woman pleads guilty