YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
It’s a project that’s been nearly a year in the making.
Melbourne-based animator Izac Less debuted his “pop culture typography” project on the video-sharing platform YouTube last month and boy, is it a cool one.
The nearly 3-and-a-half minute long video is an “animated tribute to the typography associated with all of our favorite films, TV shows, and video games,” according to Uncrate.com.
From “Harry Potter” to “Titanic” to “Stranger Things,” Less made sure to include all of the classics, both old and new.
And if you cannot recognize them all, no worries: Less also made sure to create a labeled version of the same video.
- Video shows bear casually strolling into California highway patrol facility
- Statue of ‘Friday the 13th’ killer removed from Lake Pleasant
- Body cam video in Arizona trooper’s death won’t be released, judge orders
- Go behind the scenes at amazing Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Legally Speaking: How much privacy can you expect from ride-share driver