Here are some of the best commercials from this year’s Super Bowl
PHOENIX — It’s that time of year again: The Super Bowl, when the year’s best teams in the NFL go head-to-head for the Vince Lombardi trophy.
But the winner is just one of the most talked about aspects of the game itself: With its topical humor and big-name stars, the Super Bowl commercials often dominate headlines in the days following.
Advertisers of all stripes have been pushing for the attention of the 111 million viewers who were expected to tune in, with the goal of being most-talked about ad over the water cooler — or Slack chatroom — come Monday.
From Steven Tyler de-aging for Kia to Amazon’s imagining of different voices for Alexa, here are some of the best ads from Super Bowl Sunday.
Alexa Loses Her Voice – Amazon
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Could an Arizona city soon be the host of another Super Bowl?
- Kindergarten class breaks into ‘Happy Birthday’ when chick hatches
- Chili named Arizona’s most searched recipe for Super Bowl Sunday