Here are some of the best commercials from this year’s Super Bowl
PHOENIX — It’s that time of year again: The Super Bowl, when the year’s best teams in the NFL go head-to-head for the Vince Lombardi trophy.
But the winner is just one of the most talked about aspects of the game itself: With its topical humor and big-name stars, the Super Bowl commercials often dominate headlines in the days following.
Advertisers of all stripes have been pushing for the attention of the 111 million viewers who were expected to tune in, with the goal of being most-talked about ad over the water cooler — or Slack chatroom — come Monday.
From Steven Tyler de-aging for Kia to Amazon’s imagining of different voices for Alexa, here are some of the best ads from Super Bowl Sunday.
Alexa Loses Her Voice – Amazon
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- ‘Sister Wives’ family will reportedly move to Flagstaff from Las Vegas
- Jimmy Kimmel uses self-driving Waymo for prank filmed in Chandler
- Sharper Point: Will Arizona’s next Super Bowl be a win, a wash or a loss?
- Glendale council votes unanimously to back 2023 Super Bowl bid
- Phoenix hopes to score touchdown with another Super Bowl push