Missing 48-year-old woman last seen in Tonto National Forest
PHOENIX – The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in locating a 48-year-old woman who went missing near the Tonto National Forest.
Diana Judge was reported missing by her mother after she did not return home Tuesday evening. It is believed she was going to see the super moon that night.
Judge was last seen near Granite Reef Dam Road and Bush Highway at the Granite Reef Recreation Site in the Tonto National Forest, an area she is said not to be familiar with.
Her orange and black 2015 Jeep was found parked near the recreation site.
Judge is described as 5 feet tall and 100 pounds with brown hair and hazel-colored eyes. She is said to have some medical issues, but are not life threatening unless untreated for an extended amount of time.
The clothing she was wearing that night is unknown, but she was wearing a pair of women’s size 8 Hi-Tec Hiking Boots.
Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts are encouraged to contact the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.
- Valley law enforcement K9s undergo explosive detection training
- Body of missing elderly man found in West Valley canal
- Phoenix jury sides with Joe Arpaio in malicious-prosecution case
- Officials searching for missing 52-year-old Queen Creek woman
- Joe Arpaio may be setting sights on Jeff Flake’s US Senate seat