Missing 48-year-old woman last seen in Tonto National Forest
PHOENIX – The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in locating a 48-year-old woman who went missing near the Tonto National Forest.
Diana Judge was reported missing by her mother after she did not return home Tuesday evening. It is believed she was going to see the super moon that night.
Judge was last seen near Granite Reef Dam Road and Bush Highway at the Granite Reef Recreation Site in the Tonto National Forest, an area she is said not to be familiar with.
Her orange and black 2015 Jeep was found parked near the recreation site.
Judge is described as 5 feet tall and 100 pounds with brown hair and hazel-colored eyes. She is said to have some medical issues, but are not life threatening unless untreated for an extended amount of time.
The clothing she was wearing that night is unknown, but she was wearing a pair of women’s size 8 Hi-Tec Hiking Boots.
Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts are encouraged to contact the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Maricopa County opposes more time to find victims of Arpaio detentions
- Man pulled out of Arizona mine shaft ‘very fortunate,’ rescuer says
- Man charged in murder of 13-year-old Phoenix girl 37 years ago
- Body found in Colorado River likely man missing since boating incident
- MCSO works to diversify ranks of detention officers