Missing 48-year-old woman last seen in Tonto National Forest
PHOENIX – The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in locating a 48-year-old woman who went missing near the Tonto National Forest.
Diana Judge was reported missing by her mother after she did not return home Tuesday evening. It is believed she was going to see the super moon that night.
Judge was last seen near Granite Reef Dam Road and Bush Highway at the Granite Reef Recreation Site in the Tonto National Forest, an area she is said not to be familiar with.
Her orange and black 2015 Jeep was found parked near the recreation site.
Judge is described as 5 feet tall and 100 pounds with brown hair and hazel-colored eyes. She is said to have some medical issues, but are not life threatening unless untreated for an extended amount of time.
The clothing she was wearing that night is unknown, but she was wearing a pair of women’s size 8 Hi-Tec Hiking Boots.
Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts are encouraged to contact the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Video released of deputy shooting Fountain Hills terrorism suspect
- Penzone explains failures that led to drug, sex offenders serving on posse
- MCSO says audit revealed drug and sex offenders serving on posse
- 14-year-old boy arrested for allegedly killing his aunt in Sun Lakes
- Audit shows more weapons missing from MCSO than previously believed