Silver Alert canceled for 72-year-old man in Pinal County
According to a release, David Lewis, Jr. suffers from dementia and had been missing for several hours.
He was last seen driving his light brown 2007 Chevy Impala southbound along Hunt Highway.
Lewis was located Saturday night and was unharmed.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Deputy struck by suspected drunk driver near Casa Grande Airport
- 1st track at exclusive $40M motor club near Phoenix to be ready in February
- Silver Alert canceled after ailing 85-year-old Surprise man found safe
- Authorities find missing Green Valley man safe; Silver Alert canceled
- Silver Alert canceled after Scottsdale man with memory loss found safe