Silver Alert canceled for 72-year-old man in Pinal County
According to a release, David Lewis, Jr. suffers from dementia and had been missing for several hours.
He was last seen driving his light brown 2007 Chevy Impala southbound along Hunt Highway.
Lewis was located Saturday night and was unharmed.
- Arizona judge accused of sex abuse of underage girl won’t face charges
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Apache Junction woman
- Silver Alert cancelled after Scottsdale man found safe in California
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 74-year-old Mesa man
- Tucson man arrested, charged with luring minor in Florence