Investigation underway surrounding drowning death of two-year-old
PHOENIX — An investigation is underway into the drowning death of a two-year-old girl in Glendale, according to Glendale police.
The drowning occurred Friday night near West Bethany Home Road and North 67th Avenue. It is unknown what happened or for how long the girl was in the pool.
She was taken to a local hospital for treatment and later died from her injuries. He name was not released.
- Preliminary report describes Arizona helicopter’s spin before fatal crash
- Russians charged with meddling in 2016 presidential race
- Washington police reopen rape investigation into Mesa man
- Scottsdale schools CFO resigns as district faces multiple ethics concerns
- Phoenix-area child transported to hospital with gunshot wound