Investigation underway surrounding drowning death of two-year-old
PHOENIX — An investigation is underway into the drowning death of a two-year-old girl in Glendale, according to Glendale police.
The drowning occurred Friday night near West Bethany Home Road and North 67th Avenue. It is unknown what happened or for how long the girl was in the pool.
She was taken to a local hospital for treatment and later died from her injuries. He name was not released.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Report: Glendale officer in stun gun arrest has record of behavior issues
- Penzone: Officers are often ‘premature in choosing’ tools like stun guns
- Glendale police offer limited version of Taser incident
- Lawyer of man Glendale police used stun gun on wants jury to decide
- Head of Grand Canyon park cleared of undisclosed allegations