Investigation underway surrounding drowning death of two-year-old
PHOENIX — An investigation is underway into the drowning death of a two-year-old girl in Glendale, according to Glendale police.
The drowning occurred Friday night near West Bethany Home Road and North 67th Avenue. It is unknown what happened or for how long the girl was in the pool.
She was taken to a local hospital for treatment and later died from her injuries. He name was not released.
- Report: ASU finds Lawrence Krauss violated policy with 2016 groping
- Stolen police vehicle located in Phoenix; guns inside remain missing
- Glendale police on the lookout for stolen unmarked police vehicle
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Glendale man located
- Inmate found dead in Tucson prison cell; officials investigating as homicide