Investigation underway surrounding drowning death of two-year-old
PHOENIX — An investigation is underway into the drowning death of a two-year-old girl in Glendale, according to Glendale police.
The drowning occurred Friday night near West Bethany Home Road and North 67th Avenue. It is unknown what happened or for how long the girl was in the pool.
She was taken to a local hospital for treatment and later died from her injuries. He name was not released.
- Immigration officials crack down on employers, increase investigations
- The Latest: Illinois county sues Facebook for fraud
- More school resource officers slated for Glendale public schools
- Glendale officer injured in shooting has been re-admitted to hospital
- Another blast rocks Austin, but unrelated to other bombings