Paradise Valley restaurant named most romantic in Arizona
PHOENIX – If you are still looking for the most romantic restaurant to spend this Valentine’s Day at look no further than LON’s Restaurant in Paradise Valley.
Nestled inside of the Hermosa Inn, LON’s Restaurant was recently rated as the most romantic restaurant in Arizona by Food & Wine Magazine.
The restaurant earned its ranking thanks to its intimate dining settings, including an outdoor patio with views of the nearby mountains, a candlelit dining room and even a wine cellar with seating for up to 12 people.
LON’s will be hosting a special Valentine’s Day diner which includes a three-course meal from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 14.
The restaurant is located inside of the Hermosa Inn near the intersection of Camelback Road and 32nd Street in Paradise Valley.
Visit the website for more information and to make reservations for Valentine’s Day.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona National Guard unit prepares for deployment to Middle East
- Here are the restaurants participating in Arizona Restaurant Week
- President Donald Trump will not make Phoenix visit this month
- 8 dead, three injured after head-on crash in south-central Arizona
- GOP goes back to the immigration well in Arizona