Paradise Valley restaurant named most romantic in Arizona
PHOENIX – If you are still looking for the most romantic restaurant to spend this Valentine’s Day at look no further than LON’s Restaurant in Paradise Valley.
Nestled inside of the Hermosa Inn, LON’s Restaurant was recently rated as the most romantic restaurant in Arizona by Food & Wine Magazine.
The restaurant earned its ranking thanks to its intimate dining settings, including an outdoor patio with views of the nearby mountains, a candlelit dining room and even a wine cellar with seating for up to 12 people.
LON’s will be hosting a special Valentine’s Day diner which includes a three-course meal from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 14.
The restaurant is located inside of the Hermosa Inn near the intersection of Camelback Road and 32nd Street in Paradise Valley.
Visit the website for more information and to make reservations for Valentine’s Day.
- Lawmaker: Lack of regulation on Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Poll reveals support for LGBT inclusion in Arizona non-discrimination law
- Arizona family to appear on ‘Family Feud’ next week
- Kansas man bloody, naked before officer shot him in northern Arizona