Radio announcer gives hilarious play-by-play in attempted carjacking video
Last night we captured surveillance footage of a vandal trying to break in to one of our employee's vehicles in our parking lot. While the suspect is still at large, we took the liberty to have John Curley give his play-by-play of the incident.— KIRO Radio 97.3 FM🎙 (@KIRORadio) February 1, 2018
Take a listen 🔊 pic.twitter.com/FYQTiJsTDt
The internet went a buzz on Thursday, shortly after the Seattle-based radio station KIRO 97.3 FM posted a video of a potential car thief attempting to break into one of its employee’s cars.
We say “potential” and “attempted” for a reason — things did not necessarily turn out well for the man.
Not only was the man not able to carjack the vehicle, he failed so epicly that the announcers at KIRO — a sister station of KTAR News 92.3 FM — could not help but make fun of him a little bit.
In order to poke fun at the situation, John Curley of The Tom and Curley Show gave a play-by-play of what exactly the vandal was able to do.
(Hint: Not much.)
According to the radio station, the carjacking attempt took place on Jan. 31 and the suspect is still at-large.
But it may not take very long to find him: Since the video was posted, it has been shared more than 4,000 times on Twitter and hundreds of times on Facebook.
- Could Uber face charges in self-driving vehicle death of Tempe woman?
- White House, Trump weigh in on ‘Laurel’ versus ‘Yanny’ debate
- Ex-Flagstaff police officer caught on video punching woman pleads guilty
- University of Phoenix Stadium to host Gold Cup soccer games
- Legally Speaking: How could legalized sports betting affect Arizona?