Man hiking Phoenix’s Camelback Mountain dies of medical condition
PHOENIX — Authorities said a man hiking the Echo Mountain trail on Phoenix’s Camelback Mountain has died.
Phoenix Fire Department officials said the man suffered from a medical condition that caused him to stop breathing and his heart to stop.
The man collapsed on the trail about noon Thursday.
Firefighters rushed up the mountain and tried to resuscitate the man, whose name and age haven’t been released.
Phoenix police say they’re investigating the incident.
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing 74-year-old woman in Phoenix
- Lawmaker: Lack of regulation on Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Poll reveals support for LGBT inclusion in Arizona non-discrimination law