Which sports bar in Phoenix will be the best to watch the Super Bowl?
PHOENIX — The Super Bowl is this weekend, which means football fans in the Valley are likely going to gather at one of their favorite bars to share food, drinks and friendly banter.
But, according to Sports Illustrated, one of the best places to watch the big game in the entire nation is right here in Phoenix.
Santisi Brothers was named among the publication’s 10 best sports bars in the country to watch the Super Bowl.
The bar, which is located near Bell Road and the Interstate 17 in north Phoenix, has an average Yelp review of four out of five stars. Which isn’t bad, considering it has been reviewed nearly 400 times.
Santisi Brothers features an entire wall of televisions — perfect for watching any and all sporting events — as well as a game room, karaoke, poker and an outdoor patio, so you know the place will be packed on Sunday.
And the bar is well-loved in the community: One of the Yelp reviews left on Santisi Brothers’ page praised the number of TVs it had, its “really good food” and attentive staff.
“They have something for everyone here. Just a great place to stuff your face drink beers and watch sports,” the review read.
- Two Valley teens to compete in National Music Theatre Awards
- Zillow: Housing market increasing at fastest pace since 2006
- Dehydrated hiker airlifted off Camelback Mountain in Phoenix
- Poll: More than half of Arizonans likely to support sports betting
- MCSO drug task force arrests two suspected drug dealers in Phoenix