Police surround Phoenix home after domestic-violence call
PHOENIX — Police in Phoenix surrounded a home where they had responded to a domestic-violence call Wednesday morning that ended quietly without injuries.
Nearly two dozen officers were at the home near 19th Avenue and Hatcher Road. Neighbors told them they heard screaming coming from the house.
Detective Marianne Ramirez didn’t say whether anyone in the house had been injured. There was a report that at least one officer was seen pointing a rifle at the open front door.
No other details were immediately available.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Phoenix police searching for 19-year-old woman missing since Aug. 4
- Phoenix police chief calls spike in violence ‘an alarming trend’
- DC’s police and protesters prepare for white nationalists
- Police trying to locate young Phoenix woman missing since Saturday
- Arizona troopers pull over speeder, find marijuana, unbuckled baby in car