Paradise Valley home on market for $10.6M offers insane views
PHOENIX — Talk about a multimillion-dollar view: A Paradise Valley home on the market for more than $10 million offers some of the best views of the Phoenix area we’ve ever seen.
The home, located near Tatum Boulevard and Lincoln Drive adjacent to the Phoenix Mountains Preserve, has an asking price of $10.6 million. It is being sold by Sotheby’s International Realty.
The six-bedroom, eight-bathroom home was built in 2005. It sits on slightly more than five acres of land and offers 270-degree views of the Valley.
The main house has a massive great room with tons of windows. It also features a media room, office, gym and a large bar.
The master bedroom is separated from a three-bedroom guest wing by two elevators.
A separate guest house includes a large bedroom with a balcony, not to mention a wine room with enough storage for more than 1,000 bottles.
But the real story of this home is the outdoor space. It boasts two pools, one of which is a suspended lap pool elevated over the edge of the mountain.
There are also two hot tubs, multiple sundecks and dining space and a built-in barbecue station complete with a wet bar.
And did we mention those views? Wow.
- $18.8 million home is latest Arizona record holder as top-end prices soar
- Camelback East cited as Phoenix’s most popular neighborhood
- Paradise Valley mansion on the market for a cool $20 million
- Phoenix-area police ask city for false alarm call consequences
- Tucson home offers pristine views of Saguaro National Park