Paradise Valley home on market for $10.6M offers insane views
PHOENIX — Talk about a multimillion-dollar view: A Paradise Valley home on the market for more than $10 million offers some of the best views of the Phoenix area we’ve ever seen.
The home, located near Tatum Boulevard and Lincoln Drive adjacent to the Phoenix Mountains Preserve, has an asking price of $10.6 million. It is being sold by Sotheby’s International Realty.
The six-bedroom, eight-bathroom home was built in 2005. It sits on slightly more than five acres of land and offers 270-degree views of the Valley.
The main house has a massive great room with tons of windows. It also features a media room, office, gym and a large bar.
The master bedroom is separated from a three-bedroom guest wing by two elevators.
A separate guest house includes a large bedroom with a balcony, not to mention a wine room with enough storage for more than 1,000 bottles.
But the real story of this home is the outdoor space. It boasts two pools, one of which is a suspended lap pool elevated over the edge of the mountain.
There are also two hot tubs, multiple sundecks and dining space and a built-in barbecue station complete with a wet bar.
And did we mention those views? Wow.
- Gold mine in Scottsdale reduces price to nearly $3 million
- School district to discipline Phoenix-area students who formed swastika
- Paradise Valley man to judge Westminster Dog Show for 4th time
- 3 Phoenix-area Toys R Us begin going-out-of-business sales
- Buying a home? 10-acre estate in Sedona on the market for $12.5 million