Paradise Valley home on market for $10.6M offers insane views
PHOENIX — Talk about a multimillion-dollar view: A Paradise Valley home on the market for more than $10 million offers some of the best views of the Phoenix area we’ve ever seen.
The home, located near Tatum Boulevard and Lincoln Drive adjacent to the Phoenix Mountains Preserve, has an asking price of $10.6 million. It is being sold by Sotheby’s International Realty.
The six-bedroom, eight-bathroom home was built in 2005. It sits on slightly more than five acres of land and offers 270-degree views of the Valley.
The main house has a massive great room with tons of windows. It also features a media room, office, gym and a large bar.
The master bedroom is separated from a three-bedroom guest wing by two elevators.
A separate guest house includes a large bedroom with a balcony, not to mention a wine room with enough storage for more than 1,000 bottles.
But the real story of this home is the outdoor space. It boasts two pools, one of which is a suspended lap pool elevated over the edge of the mountain.
There are also two hot tubs, multiple sundecks and dining space and a built-in barbecue station complete with a wet bar.
And did we mention those views? Wow.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix-area luxury hotel named as best in Southwest for 2nd year in row
- When it comes to house size, Phoenix is kind of a big deal
- Spectacular Phoenix-area home hits market with $12.9 million price tag
- Two companies to purchase, develop Hayden House property in Tempe
- House-flipping company Offerpad moving its East Valley headquarters