Here is the first plot synopsis for upcoming ‘Solo’ Star Wars film
The new Han Solo-centered Star Wars film just got punched into hyperdrive.
Star Wars released the first few details about the upcoming “Solo: A Star Wars Story” film, which will chronicle the early years of Han Solo.
Here’s the first synopsis we’ve received.
“Board the Millennium Falcon and journey to a galaxy far, far away in ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story,’ an all-new adventure with the most beloved scoundrel in the galaxy. Through a series of daring escapades deep within a dark and dangerous criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his mighty future copilot Chewbacca and encounters the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian, in a journey that will set the course of one of the Star Wars saga’s most unlikely heroes.”
For now, that’s all we know about the film.
The film stars Alden Ehrenreich as Han Solo and Donald Glover as Lando Calrissian, with Hollywood stars Woody Harrelson (“2012”), Emilia Clarke (“Game of Thrones”) and Phoebe Waller-Bridge (“Fleabag”) also in the cast.
Rumors have surfaced about the film’s cast for a few months now. A cast photo dropped back in February 2017, giving us our first glimpse of the characters.
Another image dropped back in December, which many people thought was a poster for the film. Lucasfilm later said the image was fake.
“Solo” releases on May 25, 2018.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Disney’s ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ trailer lands, and it’s practically perfect
- Phoenix-area company negotiating movie rights for Thai cave rescue
- ‘Monsters University’ named most popular Disney-Pixar film in Arizona
- Watch 3 ex-presidents talk about John McCain in trailer for HBO movie
- ‘Star Wars’ Day sightings in Phoenix area include Wookiee on a velocipede