Phoenix Suns GM reportedly buys $2.2M Paradise Valley home
PHOENIX — It looks as if Phoenix Suns General Manager Ryan McDonough gave his family a late Christmas gift this year.
According to the Arizona Republic, the general manager purchased a Paradise Valley home for $2.22 million on Dec. 28.
The 7,200-square-foot home features a five-car garage, private courtyard with custom iron gates and expansive covered patios in this Santa Fe-style mansion. The home also includes a bar, barbeque and a heated pool in the Finisterre neighborhood.
Built in 1979, the remodeled home has four bedrooms and six bathrooms with solid walnut flooring, custom tile work and four fireplaces. The home features a bar and a separate exercise room.
- How long would it take to save up for a down payment on Phoenix home?
- No injuries reported after 2 cars crash into same Glendale home
- Arizona residents can invest in Valley apartments with crowdfunding
- Number of ‘seriously underwater’ mortgages in Phoenix area shrinking
- Home, rent prices in Phoenix on the rise over the last year