Phoenix Suns GM reportedly buys $2.2M Paradise Valley home
PHOENIX — It looks as if Phoenix Suns General Manager Ryan McDonough gave his family a late Christmas gift this year.
According to the Arizona Republic, the general manager purchased a Paradise Valley home for $2.22 million on Dec. 28.
The 7,200-square-foot home features a five-car garage, private courtyard with custom iron gates and expansive covered patios in this Santa Fe-style mansion. The home also includes a bar, barbeque and a heated pool in the Finisterre neighborhood.
Built in 1979, the remodeled home has four bedrooms and six bathrooms with solid walnut flooring, custom tile work and four fireplaces. The home features a bar and a separate exercise room.
- Milwaukee Brewers release renovation plans for spring Phoenix home
- Tucson-area couple arrested for keeping kids locked up at home
- Gold mine in Scottsdale reduces price to nearly $3 million
- School district to discipline Phoenix-area students who formed swastika
- Paradise Valley man to judge Westminster Dog Show for 4th time