Phoenix Suns GM reportedly buys $2.2M Paradise Valley home
PHOENIX — It looks as if Phoenix Suns General Manager Ryan McDonough gave his family a late Christmas gift this year.
According to the Arizona Republic, the general manager purchased a Paradise Valley home for $2.22 million on Dec. 28.
The 7,200-square-foot home features a five-car garage, private courtyard with custom iron gates and expansive covered patios in this Santa Fe-style mansion. The home also includes a bar, barbeque and a heated pool in the Finisterre neighborhood.
Built in 1979, the remodeled home has four bedrooms and six bathrooms with solid walnut flooring, custom tile work and four fireplaces. The home features a bar and a separate exercise room.
- How to attach a flagpole to your house ahead of Memorial Day
- Phoenix woman sentenced after embezzling $852K for home, pool
- $18.8 million home is latest Arizona record holder as top-end prices soar
- 21 percent of Phoenix millennials live at home due to high living costs
- Make your shower grout look new again with a good cleaning