Phoenix Suns GM reportedly buys $2.2M Paradise Valley home
PHOENIX — It looks as if Phoenix Suns General Manager Ryan McDonough gave his family a late Christmas gift this year.
According to the Arizona Republic, the general manager purchased a Paradise Valley home for $2.22 million on Dec. 28.
The 7,200-square-foot home features a five-car garage, private courtyard with custom iron gates and expansive covered patios in this Santa Fe-style mansion. The home also includes a bar, barbeque and a heated pool in the Finisterre neighborhood.
Built in 1979, the remodeled home has four bedrooms and six bathrooms with solid walnut flooring, custom tile work and four fireplaces. The home features a bar and a separate exercise room.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Paradise Valley home on sale for $20M, comes with theater and wine cellar
- Cindy McCain has a new $2.8 million home to go with her new job
- Clean your window coverings to make the air in your home easier to breathe
- Listed at $26 million, Scottsdale home has highest price tag in Valley
- New home construction fuels grocery store expansion in Phoenix area